Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to Cypress Gardens at Winter Haven, FL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Cypress Gardens at Winter Haven, FL?

I haven't been to this park since the 80s and wanted to read some ideas or reviews of the park. Is it worth to take a visit to the park?

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: Anyone been to Cypress Gardens at Winter Haven, FL?

I have been there several times. However, I have not been to the new " theme park" version yet. It was well worth the small admission fee a few years ago, but I am not so sure now.
    I would go back if I had the opportunity to.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Kevin Yee had an article about Cypress Gardens a while back. It's probably someplace in MiceAge.com

Comment

I've actually been thinking about trying to talk Belle into going when we are in Orlando next month. Just a couple of hours to check it out the morning we get there.

Comment

i've been to this park for free with my Parc Asterix Season Pass in December .

The park was deadly empty and all the rides were opened . I was surprised how clean was the park and we had a lunch at a All you can eat buffet and this one was very very good .

they will build a new Wooden Coaster for this year and i'm looking forward to it .
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X