This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Rock to open theme park in Myrtle Beach

Hard Rock to open theme park in Myrtle Beach (04/10/2007)H All Access Entry Plaza, a shopping venue and public space designed in a blend of mission and warehouse styles
    Rock & Roll Heaven, a behind-the-music venue where visitors can explore the influences of music stars
    British Invasion, a celebration rock 'n' roll, English-style
    Lost in the '70s, a large, indoor mall highlighting the punk, disco and glam music styles
    Born in the USA, a salute the birthplace and "melting pot" of rock
    www.hardrockpark.com.

Re: Hard Rock to open theme park in Myrtle Beach

they say B&M has a coaster in this park, but none of those descriptions sound like B&M yet...

i was hoping for a version of holly wood dream the ride with a 'choose your Rock track'...

cannot wait to see photos from the preview center.

Comment

I've got family who lives close to here so if it opens and looks worth visiting I'd like to make a trip over there. I'm still skeptical that this will be any more than another regional park however. I'd love for it to be a top notch destination however.

Comment

Myrtle Beach itself is a lot of fun. Well, at least it was in the last 80's/early 90's. I'll go just go relive some memories of past trips and check out everything that's been added since I was there 15+ years ago.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X