Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Fear Factor LIVE: Dead Celebrity Edition

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Factor LIVE: Dead Celebrity Edition

Coincidentally, in honor of this evening's last 30 minutes of Friday the 13th, I present to you Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights 2006's "Fear Factor LIVE: Dead Celebrity Edition". WARNING, this presentation is a bit for the older audience. Enjoy the 3 part video! You can find more videos in my youtube:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfVSrXU_Ao
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXCggU3470
    Part 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_11tlqwKaaY

PS, post your negative comments so USH gets the message . At least they tried something different. Too bad it wasn't that great.
    Last edited by filmfreak11; 04-14-2007, 12:03 AM.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Fear Factor LIVE: Dead Celebrity Edition

i couldn't find the rest on your yotube, lol

Comment

ugh, it's srewing around again. I'll post up direct links then. Hang on.

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

ty

Comment

Okay, I put up direct links in the OP. NOW you may enjoy

-Jurassic Park

Comment

lol,ty

btw, i must repete my comment here

when did male ballerinas become sexy?

Comment

CORRECTION: I recorded this on 10/20/06, not 10/17/06.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

not to bad, better than the regular show, FF11 do you have any other videos from other shows?
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

what kind of shows were you thinking of?

-Jurassic Park

Comment

what kind of shows were you thinking of?
                    any type of show that HHN has to offer i want to see what it has to offer, mabye get me excited for next year
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I have the Chucky Insults, Carnival of Carnage, and Mayator (sp?). Also Terror Tram.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

I have the Chucky Insults, Carnival of Carnage, and Mayator (sp?). Also Terror Tram.
                        cool i would love to see them all, if you would be so kind
                        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

And Slaughterworld. And I'd like to to a general short segment on HNN. Don't know when I can put them up.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

well untill can upload the videos you have so i can see them, slaughterworld sounds uinteresting
                            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

i saw a video of slaughterworld...all it was is waterworld with blood packets and sex jokes
                              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X