X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH's A-Team/Jason Bourne stunt show

Oops, sorry. Technical difficulities.

Please go to the next post, thank you for your cooperation. Your reading is important to us...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

USH's A-Team/Jason Bourne stunt show

How similar was it to Disney's Lights, Motors, ACTION?

Reason I'm curious is someone from another site suggested a sort of "The Bourne Stunt Spectacular" based on the Bourne triology to replace Waterworld. Mind you, I LOVE Waterworld. So I was thinking what if they mixed A-Team, Miami Vice, and Waterworld around to make a Bourne show? Then I figured it may be a bit too similar to Disney's show. But the DLR has no room for it, so that's a good thing. I also thought redoing the seat stands to push it back and having the walkway underneath the stands, ala Animal Actors theater to make more room for the show.

One element for the show I thought would be neat would be the police closing the gates and searching for Jason Bourne in the audience. A "tourist" is targeted and is about to be taken in. But the "unknowing" Bourne does he's martial arts thing and from there kinda takes on the movie triology plot and then some. And the "Bourne" character could be in different seats each show (the cast and crew would know though) so guests can guess where the guy is.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

Re: USH's A-Team stunt show

Didn't They Already Have A Stunt Show?
      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X