This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mountain on the Weekends

Has anyone been to Magic Mountain on the weekends lately? I'm just curious about crowds. I may be going this Saturday. I went two weeks ago on a Thursday and it was great, no lines. I've heard that Magic Mountain's attendance has declined a little (I hope it doesn't mean the end for the park), but I also liked the crowd free environment at the park. Any information would be helpful.

Re: Magic Mountain on the Weekends

Any Saturday at an amusement park is crowded.

Comment

^Thanks for that generic answer. I'm asking specifically about Magic Mountain. Disneyland on Saturdays are more than just crowded. Nowadays, lines hectically long, pathways are traffic jams, especially at parade and nighttime show times. I'm asking for people who have been there on weekends recently, not just a guess.

Comment

I went to Magic Mountian last Saturday, and it was crowded (and very hot too). But I think the crowds were caused more by all the school groups that showed up, because I noticed the lines start to thin out around 6pm.

Comment

Magic Mountain on weekends are HORRIBLE!

Crowded sweaty people, Rude employees, broken down rides...

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
            Crowded sweaty people, broken down rides...
            I would say two of those also apply to Disneyland haha.

I don't think Magic Mountain has rude employees. They may not have as much enthusiasm as cast members (and I don't blame them, Six Flags doesn't really give them much incentive), but they have never been rude to me.

I find that many of the Asian employees at Six Flags buck the trend. One night Ninja was being operated by a bunch of Asian employees who were smiling, talking with guests, and generally being upbeat, especially on the P.A. I put in a good word for them.

Comment

Originally posted by InnerSpace View Post
              ^Thanks for that generic answer. I'm asking specifically about Magic Mountain.
              It's going to be crowded, man. There's no two ways about it. Sorry if you don't like the answer, but what he said is very very true.

Comment

I was there last sunday and it was fine, not crowded at all, My friend and I got there at opening, 10am and went on every rollercoaster and left by 2:30pm

Comment

Originally posted by snorkeld View Post
                  I was there last sunday and it was fine, not crowded at all, My friend and I got there at opening, 10am and went on every rollercoaster and left by 2:30pm
                  Was that luck?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X