This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krusty Burger King?

After the apparent success of transforming 7-11 to "Kwik-E-Marts", Burger King ads with Simpsons, and rumors of "Kwik-E-Mart" replacing USH's BTTF store and "Krusty Burger" replacing "Doc Brown's Chicken"... do you think Krusty Burger will actually be serving Burger King or something more of the generic cafertia type? Just thought it was interesting...

Also, any news if the Orlando counterpart will be having these "Kwik-E-Mart" and "Krusty Burger"? Seems more likely for the gift shop, not sure about a restuarant.

To be honest, I'm a bit more excited to see what the the store and restaurant will be than the actual Simpsons attraction

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Krusty Burger King?

Can't wait to try out the Clogger!!!!

I just saw the simpsons again for the second time, I love this movie.

Comment

they should have done a spoof about bttf somehow

but ya... I will misst bttf

Comment

Last week the BTTF gift shop was still open at USF. I personally welcome a Kwik-E-Mart conversion for it. I don't know if they'll try anything food-wise for the Simpsons like at USH, the only thing close to the area besides carts is The International Food and Film Festival food court and it's decent sized, but it could be converted to a Simpsons theme pretty easily though I would imagine.

I saw on another board that they have removed the BTTF train now, so maybe they're planning to do something with that area during the Simpsons conversion too??

I wish they'd of leveled BTTF and used the land there and the large large chunk of land behind it to make a whole Simpsons area with a couple of attractions instead of just converting the existing simulators, but I'm still glad to have The Simpsons coming to USF.

Comment

I saw on another board that they have removed the BTTF train now, so maybe they're planning to do something with that area during the Simpsons conversion too??
          The train was removed for theming purposes. They're supposed to be converting the entire surrounding area.

Comment

Originally posted by Baghira View Post
            Last week the BTTF gift shop was still open at USF. I personally welcome a Kwik-E-Mart conversion for it. I don't know if they'll try anything food-wise for the Simpsons like at USH, the only thing close to the area besides carts is The International Food and Film Festival food court and it's decent sized, but it could be converted to a Simpsons theme pretty easily though I would imagine.

I wish they'd of leveled BTTF and used the land there and the large large chunk of land behind it to make a whole Simpsons area with a couple of attractions instead of just converting the existing simulators, but I'm still glad to have The Simpsons coming to USF.
            Their is a rumor going around that the area behind BTTF is going to be a Smipsons area. BTTF is going to be turned in to Krusty Studios.

Comment

Honestly I am tired of all of the Simpsons stuff. But it would be a better change since most people this generation have never seen Back to the Future. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumos View Post
                Honestly I am tired of all of the Simpsons stuff. But it would be a better change since most people this generation have never seen Back to the Future. Sigh.

I guess you're not a simpsons fan, like a lot of the people here. I have been a fan of the show since day one, or at least , as long as I remember. They've been around for so long and this is the first time they really went all out with advertisements and I don't blame them.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

The little kids were pretty excited to hear The Simpsons ride is coming.

The BTTF fans boo-ed at the mention of closing the ride at the press event today. Hehe, that was cool...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                  -Jurassic Park

Comment

The simpsons ride? where?

Comment

it's not that i hate the idea of a ride, i wish that the supposed story line was an adventure around springfield not the purposed idea of going around krustyland...ow well it may turn out better than I hoped
                      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X