This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Hollywood Horror Nights Info "spoilers"

Here is a copied thread that I used on doombuggies.com describing some horror nights info.

Scarezones:

NY Street - watch for zombies and a cool innovative overhead effect!

Baker Street - This is where Jack the Ripper and friends are lurking.

Moulin Rouge Street - Take some airborne, some people say they feel a lil plague coming on

Studio Center / Lower Lot - You're in the land of Leatherface and company.

Terror Tram - Psycho, Zombies, "Mother", Leatherface and Mr. Voorhees as himself... along with a few other surprises.

MAZES:

House of Horrors - All of the classic movie monsters. Incredible scares. This is a permanent attraction at universal and one of my favorite things to do when I visit.

Nightmare on Elm Street - Freddy's gonna get revenge... Looks amazing! I saw some incredible concept art to be used for the maze.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Leatherface brings the pain. After seeing the concepts they will be using I would recommend that you not eat before going in. Very intense so be brave!

Friday the 13th "Return to Camp Blood - The largest maze of the event. Lots of great scenes. Let's just say that you wouldn't be interested in being a camp counselor after seeing the carnage.

And FINALLY... My Character assignment!

JASON VOORHEES... Duh Duh Dahhhh!

I'm playing a Jason "Swing", which means I'll move in and out of different scenes in the "Friday the 13th" maze and possibly the "Terror Tram" tour. I can't wait till 10/4 for the first rehearsal.

Re: Universal Hollywood Horror Nights Info "spoilers"

Haha Jason is my favorite horror movie star, I have a machete mounted on my wall in memory of him. (our gardener gave it to me for some reason lol)

Comment

Thanks for the info. Any info where these mazes would be located? Perhaps in the Shrek 4D tent (Asylum last year), Frankenstein parking, Studio Center/ Lower Lot (during the summer, saw some wooden planks and opened soundstages but not sure if that's related), or Wild West Arena? Any news on the shows? I definately know Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure is coming instead of Fear Factor Live: Dead Celebrity Edition. I think Carnival of Carnage is returning. What about infront of the BTTF plaza (Muyator (sp?) last year).

That's freakin' awesome you'll be playing Jason. Did you do anything else for USH?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by speedemon View Post
        Wild guess - a helicopter?

Comment

Maze locations

Freddy - shrek 4-d area

Jason - wild west arena

leatherface - near backdraft on the lower lot

Chucky does the F-Bomb show and Jack the Clown is doing a show I think... don't hold me to it though.
          Last edited by speedemon; 09-05-2007, 07:54 AM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=OYQs18cCZTI
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

How disappointing they aren't bringing back their Aslyum maze, that and being able to actually touch the Psycho house were about the only bright spots at HHN last year for me.
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

You still get the walkthrough terror tram tour where you might touch bates house... and I believe it is now an asylum but with freddy.

Comment

Scarezones:

Baker Street - This is where Jack the Ripper and friends are lurking.

Moulin Rouge Street - Take some airborne, some people say they feel a lil plague coming on

Studio Center / Lower Lot - You're in the land of Leatherface and company.

Terror Tram - Psycho, Zombies, "Mother", Leatherface and Mr. Voorhees as himself... along with a few other surprises.

MAZES:

House of Horrors - All of the classic movie monsters. Incredible scares. This is a permanent attraction at universal and one of my favorite things to do when I visit.

Nightmare on Elm Street - Freddy's gonna get revenge... Looks amazing! I saw some incredible concept art to be used for the maze.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Leatherface brings the pain. After seeing the concepts they will be using I would recommend that you not eat before going in. Very intense so be brave!

Friday the 13th "Return to Camp Blood - The largest maze of the event. Lots of great scenes. Let's just say that you wouldn't be interested in being a camp counselor after seeing the carnage.
                  If this information may be true, then I'm disappointed for USH. For one, their web page keeps saying "more mazes than ever before." and by now we all know that that's not more than ever before.

second, no Asylum 2? last year's maze was perhaps the best maze ever, surpassing Knott's Asylum.

third, i just hope that we can tell which scarezone we're at. Last year seemed more like one big scarezone instead of seperates ones. and please, please have less chainsaws. I couldn't stand the chainsaws last year. it got to the point that it became from scary to just plain annoying.

and finally, why House of Horrors? i know that's a year-round maze, but its just lame and not worth it.

Comment

Someone told me to audition for a scareactor role at the vault...I said no because of my horrible audition experience last year

Comment

The premise for the freddy maze is that he's the son of 100 maniacs and that he's back at his birthplace and using the asylum to get revenge on those that tried to stop him... as for the chainsaws, I'm not sure what to tell you, I believe most of the brigade is back. They also put some heavy emphasis on keeping people in thier scarezones. Last years crew was apparently green in that regard. I hope it's better for everyone this year. Only downside for me is that I work every night of the event.

Comment

Only downside for me is that I work every night of the event.
                        This was basically the only reason that held me back from auditioning as a scareactor. I can't have 1 stinkin day to enjoy the event?? AH. Do Knott's scareactors have a day to enjoy the event? I know Knott's have more dates, but still...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                        -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                          This was basically the only reason that held me back from auditioning as a scareactor. I can't have 1 stinkin day to enjoy the event?? AH. Do Knott's scareactors have a day to enjoy the event? I know Knott's have more dates, but still...

Haunt monsters work every night of Haunt, all 27 of them.

The majoirty of them are also students or hold time full time jobs. Its not all that uncommon for many Haunt monsters to get a whopping 3-4 hours of sleep a night during the run.

You all have no idea how much they live for Monday and Tuesday

EDIT: I shoudl say, some of the vets do have circumstances that Knotts will work with them, not limited to-but including those that live out of state and can only make it to work on the busier weekend nights.
                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                            Knott's actors get to have a free preview before opening night.

Comment

Originally posted by Baiser_Tu_2 View Post
                              Knott's actors get to have a free preview before opening night.
                              sadly the way the preview nights work, they have half the mazes open one night and half the other...so if its your preview night, as a monster you don't get go thru the mazes that are open the same night your maze is.

So as a monster you still end up missing half the mazes and their talent
                              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X