• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkbeer
    Darkbeer
    • Jan 2005

Knott's Halloween Haunt 2007 - How to get Discounts and the prices

Knott's Scary Farm is being held from September 27th thru October 31st, 2007.

This year's slogan is "Are You Afraid of the Park?"

The Day of Price is $51 per person (no child discount, as the event is not recommended for children under 13). Pretty much $2 more per person than in 2006, including the discounted prices.

You can save $5 by going to the park in advance, and buying it in advance (no coupon needed). You can also buy them at www.knotts.com

But the BEST deals are with a coupon from a Southern California Burger King.

Knott's offers different levels of discounts based on how busy they think the park will be, the busier they think it will be, the more you will pay.

The Best price is $30 on September 27th, 30th - October 3rd, 4th, 7th, 10th and 29th.

$32 on September 28th, 29th - October 17th and 24th and 30th.

$36 on October 5th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st, 25th, 28th and 31st.

$41 on October 6th, 13th, 14th 19th and 26th.

With the Burger King Coupon, you can use it on the Day of the event, but sales stop when the event is sold out.

The best deal you can get on the two most popular nights, October 20th and 27th is the $5 off by buying it in advance.

You can also buy tickets at a discount thru Ticketmaster at

www.ticketmaster.com/knotts

With the special promotional code "BKING", you will get the same prices mentioned above, but you will pay over $5 extra a ticket in a surcharge, and if there is enough time, you can have them mailed to you for free, or pay $2.50 to use the Print at Home option.

So go grab a coupon at Burger King.....

And if anyone can't get a coupon, let me know, as I have a few extras...

Also, the "Pre-Scare" Dinners will be offered, I don't have the details yet, but they will be offered in multiple locations, the most expensive and popular is the one inside the park at the Auntie Pasta Restaurant, they also hold them at the Picnic Area and at the Hotel. All you can eat food, and early entry into the park. Usually less than $20 a person.

You can call the Halloween Haunt Information line at (714) 220-5000 for more info.

Also, the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel will offer the "Haunted Dreams" package for two again.

You get 1 night at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel (Standard room for 2 persons)

2 tickets to Halloween Haunt

2 Pre Scare Dinners at the Hotel Restaurant

2 Halloween Haunt T-Shirts

2 Breakfast Buffets

Complimentary Hotel Parking.

And new this year, your Hotel Room Key Card will be a "collectable" Haunt themed version.

The Package starts at $209 for weekdays, $219 for Friday and Saturday night stays. This is CHEAPER than the prices offered last year

You can call the hotel at (714) 995-1111 or (866) 752-2444 and mention "Haunted Dreams". Other packages are available. Their website is www.knottshotel.com.

Also, AP holders should be getting a flyer in the mail shortly, which will have a coupon for selected days. The price will be less than the above Burger King prices. (But only by a few dollars)

As soon as I get mine, I will post the info.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com
  • Zorro825
    Rides against injustice
    • Feb 2005

Re: Knott's Halloween Haunt 2007 - How to get Discounts and the prices

Thanks for the heads up Darkbeer!! I cant wait for the Haunt!!!
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

Comment

• gibbage
      Minion
      • Feb 2005

Thanks for the great details DB! Looking forward too more maze progress shots. Any idea what sort of ride they are building out back? Im just hoping its not another themeless coaster. That area does not need a steele monster.

Comment

• innerspacenut
        Assistant Minion
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by gibbage View Post
        Any idea what sort of ride they are building out back? Im just hoping its not another themeless coaster. That area does not need a steele monster.
        All Knott's puts in anymore is coasters. That area you are talking about (by Bigfoot Rapids and the Lodge) would be great for a dark ride, but it'll never happen. Look for a new steel behemoth soon.
        I miss the old Mystery Shack, it had the vibe of old weird Knott's. But Knott's is now a somewhat fun corporate amusement park. All the strange old stuff is gradually disappearing.

Comment

• Baiser_Tu_2
          Nouveau Membre
          • Nov 2006

Here's the discount information for anyone that hasn't received their AP discount for Haunt yet.

$26 -Save $25 per Ticket- Sept. 27, 28, 30 Oct. 3-4, 7, 10-11, 14, 17, 24, & 29

$29 -Save $22 per ticket- Oct. 18, 21, 25, 28, 30 & 31
          Last edited by Baiser_Tu_2; 09-16-2007, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• DisneyIPresume
            Beach Expert
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
            This year's slogan is "Are You Afraid of the Park?"

With the special promotional code "BKING", you will get the same prices mentioned above, but you will pay over $5 extra a ticket in a surcharge, and if there is enough time, you can have them mailed to you for free, or pay $2.50 to use the Print at Home option.

So go grab a coupon at Burger King.....

And if anyone can't get a coupon, let me know, as I have a few extras...
            Thanks for the info darkbeer. Yeah if you have a coupon that would be nice. It seems to me that whenever I try to get one of these coupons from BK or CJ their usually out.

Are you afraid of the park? -- could that possibly be a subliminal message directed towards Disney? I dunno -- just a thought...

Comment

• Darkbeer
              Darkbeer
              • Jan 2005

I will bring a few to the Noon meet today and next week.

Otherwise, send me a PM with your mailing address.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

• sumostar
                New MiceChatter
                • Jul 2007

It's kinda Sad that Burger King has a better Discount than the Monster talent gets ......

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X