This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Log Ride...

I have an annual pass to Knott's and the Log Ride has been shut down for over 6 months now. I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's going to be operating during Knott's Scary Farm? I really miss it and it's always been one of the BEST attractions during the Haunt.
    Love Is An Open Door
    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Re: Knott's Log Ride...

It's scheduled to be open for Haunt. Of course, things are subject to change. They need the state to sign off on the ride before they can do anything.

Comment

You may want to wear a hardhat while you are riding it though...

Comment

What exactly is wrong with it anyway? I've always enjoyed the log ride, in fact, it is superior to Splash Mountain in some aspects.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
          What exactly is wrong with it anyway? I've always enjoyed the log ride, in fact, it is superior to Splash Mountain in some aspects.
          From what I've heard is that part of the ceiling fell down during operating hours. I think its been closed since March, I'm not so sure.

But sir clinksalot is right. The Log Ride is scheduled to open in time for Halloween Haunt. Word is that everything is proceeding on their end accordingly.

Comment

Yeah it will be open for Haunt. It's no longer Red Moon Massacre, It's now Pyromanix. Which sould be promising.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
              Yeah it will be open for Haunt. It's no longer Red Moon Massacre, It's now Pyromanix. Which sould be promising.
              I SHOULD be open for Haunt, and they are worried about the first few days.

As mentioned above, the state safety agency, DOSH, has to sign off on the ride and all the improvements before they reopen the ride.

I hope they have it ready for opening weekend (going on Sunday the 30th, so I can get some special backstage access).
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                I hope they have it ready for opening weekend (going on Sunday the 30th, so I can get some special backstage access).
                I also hope it opens on opening weekend. since i'll be going on the 29th. but i don't want to go later on thru-out the month, b/c its gets extremely crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  As long as you don't win the raffle
                  We'll see you there, are you doing the entire day package? Or just the evening?
                  See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                    As long as you don't win the raffle
                    We'll see you there, are you doing the entire day package? Or just the evening?
                    Pretty sure we will just do the evening this time, but will show up a couple of hours early to do some rides, hopefully the log ride in the afternoon.

Lisa and I will be buying EXTRA raffle tickets :evil:
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X