This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic mountain hotels?

Is there any hotels within walking distance to the SFMM main gate?
    I am going to a private party there on November 9th and am most likely going to stay over night.
    Har har har

Re: Magic mountain hotels?

There is a Holiday Inn on the opposite side of the 5 and there is 'something' close to the Marie Calendars, I believe a Hilton Garden Inn.

Both are within walking distance, but you'd still have to walk up that hill.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
      Both are within walking distance, but you'd still have to walk up that hill.

Theres always that catch! haha.
      Har har har

Comment

You should just have the party moved to DLR. Better amusement park and plenty of hotels within walking distance. Plus SFMM is somewhat nasty. I thought I was going to die from either the heat (I went on 4th of July) or die from falling of Tatsu.

Plus, where else can you get chased by a giant, furry dog?

Comment

If it's a private party, isn't parking included? Or are you not going to have a car?
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "‚Äč This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

The Valencia Best Western has never let us down for overnight (nicely priced) runs from NorCal. Although we have never walked from the Hotel, it's only 1 mile to the gate from what the website below says.

27413 Wayne Mills Place, Valencia, California, 91355-1809, US Phone: 661-255-0555 Fax: 661-255-2216 Toll Free Reservations: 800-944-7446

Welcome to Best Western Valencia Inn!
            http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwest...ertyCode=05328

Good luck, and enjoy your trip to the Mountain.

-Sean
            2300+ Theme Park Photos & More

Comment

1 mile up a huge hill.
              Member of the Disney Class of 2005
              Disneyland CM for 4 years.
              May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

going up a hill on a rollercoaster.....fun......going up a hill on your feet....not so fun
                You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Originally posted by melmel View Post
                  1 mile up a huge hill.
                  Call it a warm-up mile before you get to the park, and have to walk up even more ginormous hills. :sweat:
                  2300+ Theme Park Photos & More

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X