Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Something that is going to drive me insane!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something that is going to drive me insane!

I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND!!!!:roll::razz::bang::bang::bang:
    I need to know this, because I have spent all day trying to find this out, and can't get one bit of an answer. Does anyone know the name of that song that is played when the Queen or a certain member of the Royal Family is shown? You hear it in The Great Mouse Detective when they cut from Basil trapped and feeling sorry for himself, to where we first meet the Mouse Queen for her Jubilee.
    For those who don't know what I mean, or don't have the movie, it goes something like this:

Ba ba dada, Ba da didadada, Ba da dadidadida, Ba da da dida.

PLEASE HELP! I JUST CAN'T SEEMED TO FIND THE SONG'S NAME, OR THE SONG FOR THAT MATTER!
    I may be wierd, but I'm just being myself!

Re: Something that is going to drive me insane!

Here are the songs on the Movie's Soundtrack, hope it helps.

1. Main Title
    2. Dawson Finds Olivia 3. Enter Basil 4. Enter Ratigan 5. Crushed Box 6. World's Greatest Criminal Mind - Vincent Price 7. Unusual Foot Prints 8. Here's Toby! 9. Check Mate 10. Reunion 11. Let Me Be Good to You - Melissa Manchester 12. Ratigan's Plan 13. Goodbye So Soon - Vincent Price 14. Cat Nip 15. Big Ben Chase 16. Wrap-Up 17. End Title/"Goodbye So Soon" (chorus)
    sigpic

Comment

I think you want "Rule Brittania" ... let me know if that's the one you're thinking of

Comment

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!
        I checked up the name on youtube and once I heard that part, OH THANK YOU!!!!!
        I would kiss and hug if I could, and it wouldn't seem awkward.
        It is the Song Rule Britannia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I may be wierd, but I'm just being myself!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X