Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Family Fun Spot (Aston PA) permanently closed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Fun Spot (Aston PA) permanently closed

Not sure how many people even know of it, but there is a place in Aston, PA called Family Fun Spot which had two waterslides, a little pool/fountain, go karts, mini golf and some skating rinks.

Family Fun Spot is unfortunately closed, permanently...the area will be demolished and redone as a Halloween Adventure warehouse.

Even if you don't know about it - doesn't that TOTALLY suck? A halloween warehouse replacing the only water rides in the area?

Re: Family Fun Spot (Aston PA) permanently closed

I was IN Aston in February and didnt see this place. I was visiting a friend that has lived there his whole life and we toured the whole area and never once did that place come up. Where is/was it?

And yes, it is sad when small places like this close up shop I'll never forget the Northridge Waterslides near my home growing up. It was such a fun place to go. Now its a shopping center

Comment

I am very very bad at directions. I have no clue how to tell someone to get to it. Sorry. It's not really that noticeable. You could drive past it, and miss it, easily.

Comment

They did this recently to a Family Fun Park in East Anaheim near Yorba Linda. Thankfully, Camelot mini golf and games is still there! It's my favorite mini golf course, and is surrounded by a big old castle! They also have a waterslide, though I never see it being used.

But about 15 years ago, they built a Family Fun Center with some carnival type rides and a little roller coaster... and I was over there recently and it was already completely gone!! What a waste of money THAT was. Ouch.
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X