Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Please review MiceChat's updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Have U been on the Soarin'-like attraction at the Mall of America?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have U been on the Soarin'-like attraction at the Mall of America?

Have you ridden "Fly Over America" at the Mall of America? If so, please share your reactions.

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Have you ridden "Fly Over America" at the Mall of America? If so, please share your reactions.
    I went in 2017 after I wrote the post above, and they were showing two films: one was like Soaring over America & the other was over Canada. These were both total rip offs of Disney's' Soarin', which wasn't a bad thing for "riders" if you can get over the lack of originality. If you like Disney's Soarin', I recommend this, even though it's not quite as good.

Now create 3 new Soaring films over Europe, Asia & South America, please! I know Disney's new Soarin' (over the world) really gets around, but I want to visit more places on the non-frozen continents. Also, Disney badly screwed up with their new film so that unless you're in the center of the theater, everything tall seems badly slanted.

Comment

Working...
    X