Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evermore Park trip report

Evermore Park in pleasant groove Utah is an experience like no other in theme parks. Here the description from their website.

"Evermore Park is an experience park where guests of all ages can escape to a new realm – the fantasy village of Evermore.

Themed like a European village with its own buildings, citizens, and epic story. Guests interact with characters, go on quests, and become a part of the world of Evermore. The village of Evermore is a growing entity with changing themes, buildings, citizens, and quests."

We learned about this place from a Disney artist we frequently talk to at comic cons. We waited until their Halloween season started so that we could see the darkness take over Evermore. We decided to dress up in Steampunk and enter their world.

We spent two nights there this past weekend. When you enter Evermore you're standing in a courtyard. Not knowing what to do we go into the building on the left which was named Mercentile Shop. We asked the person behind the counter what we should do first. She then hands us a map with the tasks on it our first quest!

Our tasks were, gain a gold piece from a citizen of Evermore, watch a live performance from the actors, and learn a Citizens best memory. We started to interact with citizens of Evermore who wear a light up necklace with a E on it.i carried around a leather bound notebook So I could write things down so I wouldn't forget lol. We meet the Beastmaster Aros who was walking his miniature horse "lil red" we asked him for his favorite memory and he told us the day he met "lil red". I wrote that down on our map.we also gained gold and watched a performance that have us a history of Evermore in the town square.

We brought our completed takes back to the store and surrendered one piece of gold for our level up card. We gained level 1 for their Lore season. After that we started to make our way around the town of Evermore. There's still parts under construction but there's a lot to discover in this little town. Here's a couple pictures and I'll continue to post more details in the coming days.
    Last edited by biggsworth; 10-06-2019, 09:25 AM.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

The park is currently infected by a darkness and they call this season the Lore season. As you make your way through the heavily themed park that is bursting with fall colors you have different paths you can take. The park is for the most part a big circle but with multiple paths to discover. Our first stop was the Crooked Lantern Tavern. The tavern is owned by Sudds Mcbride. In the tavern you can purchase non-alcoholic beverages for now and find characters and world walkers alike. World Walkers are what visitors to Evermore are called. A description from the website states this about Sudds "Suds McBride is always happy to welcome strangers and friends alike to his tavern, the Crooked Lantern. As the owner and proprietor, he always has an interesting tall tale to tell." We asked him if there was anything we could do for gold to help him out and he told us that if you play chess in his tavern the winner gets gold. If you teach someone to play chess you will earn gold as well.

While we were in the tavern several other citizens would come in a out with stories and tasks of their own. In one case two citizens came in for a drink and a dance and got the whole tavern involved. The environment in the tavern is what you would expect from a tavern and the character interactions are top notch. The actors who portray them are very good at helping you get into their story and getting you involved.
    Attached Files
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment