X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukie Norman
    replied
    Originally posted by mightyduck View Post

If you decide to travel this Spring, better check first travel advisories as well as the places you opt to visit. I think Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure park will open by the end of April. I am not sure how would the crowd be, but a lot are expecting this reopening - so if you wish to visit, then plan ahead.
    Thank you for the suggestion and reminder mightyduck

I, actually read an article while doing my planning https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...isit-in-april/ - It is a general article, I think that suggests good places to visit. I will still weigh things if I will go to DL parks or somewhere different.

Leave a comment:

• mightyduck
    replied
    Originally posted by Sukie Norman View Post
    Hi guys,

Just looking for very nice suggestions of places that are good to visit this Spring season. A less crowded place is good to go. Your thoughts?
    If you decide to travel this Spring, better check first travel advisories as well as the places you opt to visit. I think Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure park will open by the end of April. I am not sure how would the crowd be, but a lot are expecting this reopening - so if you wish to visit, then plan ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Sukie Norman
    started a topic Good Destinations to visit this Spring Season

Good Destinations to visit this Spring Season

Hi guys,

Just looking for very nice suggestions of places that are good to visit this Spring season. A less crowded place is good to go. Your thoughts?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X