Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian PieGuy
    replied
    I'm not sure if you are into hiking or if it is already part of your plan, but Muir Woods National Monument, on the outskirts of the city, is one of the best places in the Bay Area in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Chief Leaky War Canoe
    replied
    Originally posted by warri0r_of_light11 View Post
    Heyo.

I've lived in Los Angeles all my life and now the family and I are venturing out to visit San Francisco for a few days in early August.

I do not know what to do there or what to see that is outside of the touristy attractions while staying within budget.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    It really all depends on what your budget is. Unless you are staying at a 5 star hotel, just about anything less than that means you will subjected to some pretty appalling conditions and situations in that city right now. Streets are filled with homeless people, many of them aggressive, and the place smells of urine and feces. I don't think the area is very safe if you ask me.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather consider many other places along the coast below San Francisco? Carmel is nice.

Leave a comment:

• Going to San Franscisco (for the first time) for a weekend

Heyo.

I've lived in Los Angeles all my life and now the family and I are venturing out to visit San Francisco for a few days in early August.

I do not know what to do there or what to see that is outside of the touristy attractions while staying within budget.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X