Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian PieGuy
    replied
    Admission is around 30 dollars for adults, which can be a bit pricy depending on how many people are in your group. For free points of interests in Boston, there are the various historic sites along the Freedom Trail and tours of the state capital (reservations needed). I have not yet done the capital tour, but it is top on my list. My favorite place in Boston is actually Hammond Castle, which I will probably make a separate post about.

Leave a comment:

• DairyShcam
    replied
    Wow! Sounds exciting! Is this a free admission? Looking forward to visit this once situation will be okay.

Leave a comment:

• Brian PieGuy
    started a topic Boston Tea Party Museum

Boston Tea Party Museum

Being at the center of the Revolutionary War, Boston has no shortage of historic sites, including the iconic Freedom Trail. The Tea Party Museum is an interactive experience in Downtown Boston that allows visitors to explore replicas of two ships as they might have looked in the 1770s. While on board, guests can interact with actors who tell the story of the incident and its surrounding events, all in-character. Guests also have the opportunity to throw a box into Boston Harbor, which is as fun as it sounds! There is also a small museum portion inside the main building.

https://www.bostonteapartyship.com/

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X