This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinchmas at Islands of Adventure

So I just got back from my trip yesterday to Universal in Orlando and the Grinchmas show is absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any video or pictures, but I loved it. The music was great, the acting spectacular, and the story is very heartwarming. The only real complaint I had was that the sightlines aren't the best as you have several trees which can block your view. But other than that, its great.

I highly recommend that you go see it.

Now as for the Macy's parade in Universal. That just does nothing for me anymore. Its a parade that seems very tired. The tree is beautiful, but most of the balloons are looking fairly ragged and seeing decorated trailers being pulled by trucks just seems like something I'd see in my hometown parade, and not something in a theme park. At least not when compared to how Disney does parades.

Re: Grinchmas at Islands of Adventure

You can check out Grinchmas photos and videos here: www.ioacentral.com
    Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
    www.youtube.com/barryh1972
    www.myspace.com/barryhom
    www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

I just got back from Universal Orlando and saw Grinchmas. It was great! I didnt get a chance to see Macy's parade. I'll put a trip report on it all up here soon.

Comment

wow nice pictures thanks.

Comment

That sounds like it was great...Wish I could be there

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X