Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

    Ok I know this is silly but indulge me.

    Sometimes when I am driving on Turkey Lake Road, you pass right behind IOA.

    I have the greatest desire to just hold down my car horn, spooking guests in the park.

    I would never do this because it would ruin unsuspecting peoples day, and it would take them out of the illusion of being in Jurassic Park, but alas, everytime I drive by there I just want to do it.

    Has anyone else ever had a desire like this?
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

  • #2
    Re: Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

    ) Not that one, but I do admit to this guilty pleasure. I love to grab a handful of throttle just before I go under the power walks on Universal Blvd, and then snap my throttle closed to hear the ensuing back fire echo off of the over pass and it's supports. Also I can't give my bike hardly any throttle in the parking garages as it'll set off a ton of car alarms.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

      Originally posted by upov View Post
      ) Not that one, but I do admit to this guilty pleasure. I love to grab a handful of throttle just before I go under the power walks on Universal Blvd, and then snap my throttle closed to hear the ensuing back fire echo off of the over pass and it's supports. Also I can't give my bike hardly any throttle in the parking garages as it'll set off a ton of car alarms.
      Setting off car alarms = happiness! lol

      Thanks for indulging me!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

        Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
        Ok I know this is silly but indulge me.

        Sometimes when I am driving on Turkey Lake Road, you pass right behind IOA.

        I have the greatest desire to just hold down my car horn, spooking guests in the park.

        I would never do this because it would ruin unsuspecting peoples day, and it would take them out of the illusion of being in Jurassic Park, but alas, everytime I drive by there I just want to do it.

        Has anyone else ever had a desire like this?

        And people complain that the MK is too far from the parking lot and commonly used roads.

        :croll:
        sigpic


        Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

          Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
          And people complain that the MK is too far from the parking lot and commonly used roads.

          :croll:
          Though if you wanted to be an unkind person you could lay on the horn as your are passing Space Mountain.

          The sounds of the future.... congestion... YAY!
          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

          Comment

          Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X