This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFMM Update 3-15-08

Below is a link to a Park Update for the first day of the summer season at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Enjoy!

My name is William,
    and I am Six Flags!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum...782&start=3530

Re: SFMM Update 3-15-08

This link takes us to a forum on theme park review.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

if you scroll down there is a report at the bottom

Comment

Here is an updated link, it was moved. Enjoy.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum...e492b1f4985d5c

Comment

Great report. I was at the WCB, and its pretty cool how that all that stuff done in such a short time period. Great pics too.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

Great trip report. I gotta say, not diggin those new shirts. I know the idea was for the employees to not blend in so easily, but couldnt they use a different neon color?
            Out of the NIGHT....
            When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
            Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
            ---------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro825 View Post
              Great trip report. I gotta say, not diggin those new shirts. I know the idea was for the employees to not blend in so easily, but couldnt they use a different neon color?

I have to agree with you there Zorro, those colors on the new shirts go to 11!

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

So, now that Spring Break has started, has there been more people, more crowds? Is Jet Stream still closed? I'm going tomorrow (19th), so I hope most, if not everything is open tomorrow.

Comment

Yes the crowds are bigger because of Spring Break, but the are not horrible. 2/3 of the parking lot have been consistantly full.

Jet Stream is open. The only attractions not open are X2 and Roaring Rapids.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X