X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealing Look At Simpsons Ride Entrance + Funny Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=EgJnY75EYcg

How cool the entrance to the Simpsons Ride looks. A giant Krustyland Krusty head, circus tent, coaster tracks, etc.

Are we there yet?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=UMx1XVNPPXw
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Revealing Look At Simpsons Ride Entrance + Funny Commercial

I know that I am very excited! Great commercial!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

OMG ... that commercial made me think of visiting Universal after this is open ... sorry Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
        OMG ... that commercial made me think of visiting Universal after this is open ... sorry Disney.
        Well it shall be a grand old time at USF! Oh Krustyland here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
          I know that I am very excited! Great commercial!
          The simulated coaster ride along with all the other simulated Krystyland rides should be wild. I'll be doing this, the Mummy coaster and Jurasic Park in succesion at the Hollywood park. There would be even more killer experiences at USF and IOA.

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
          Due to the Simpson's Ride, there's no way that I would take a trip to Orlando without doing both Disney and Universal! Down the road, Wizarding World should be another "not to be missed" attraction.

Well it shall be a grand old time at USF! Oh Krustyland here we come!
          You can sing that again, Eric!

Comment

The Simpsons Ride is really getting me excited. I can't wait to see the Hollywood one in June!

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
              The Simpsons Ride is really getting me excited. I can't wait to see the Hollywood one in June!
              The Hollywood ride will be total coolness and fun-sation! It's gonna rule!

Comment

I am so glad that I decided to get a Universal Orlando Annual Pass earlier this month. I have no reason not go back and see this.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                  I am so glad that I decided to get a Universal Orlando Annual Pass earlier this month. I have no reason not go back and see this.
                  It is going to be fun! I am really excited about the 'coming face to face' portion.

I can't wait to see how this is executed!

YAY

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                    Your annual pass is serving you well, lazyboy. Hope that you'll report back on the experience.

It is going to be fun! I am really excited about the 'coming face to face' portion.

I can't wait to see how this is executed!

YAY
                    Haven't heard about the "coming face to face portion" - but I'm intrigued. What is this about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                      Your annual pass is serving you well, lazyboy. Hope that you'll report back on the experience.

Haven't heard about the "coming face to face portion" - but I'm intrigued. What is this about?
                      The website http://www.TheSimpsonsRide.com on the about tab says this

Line up alongside Home, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie, then enter through Krustland's Carnival midway, where you'll come face to face with Apu, Patty, Selma, Groundskeeper Willie, and other favorite Simpsons characters manning the classica carny booths including the Milk Bottle Toss Game, the Snack Stand and Lost and Found.

Once you board your ride vehicle.......
                      So after looking at that it seems that the queue is going to be pretty immersive at some point... I don't know if the preshow (there are 2 preshow staging areas on this attraction) will include the games as a preshow, or if this will be some of the games in the outside queue area....

Oh how I can't wait.

Comment

The website http://www.TheSimpsonsRide.com on the about tab says this

So after looking at that it seems that the queue is going to be pretty immersive at some point... I don't know if the preshow (there are 2 preshow staging areas on this attraction) will include the games as a preshow, or if this will be some of the games in the outside queue area....

Oh how I can't wait.
                        Thanks for filling me/us in, Eric. Whichever way the carnie games are presented, it's bound to be heavily immersive. How great it would be if they are interactive - in the sense of guests being able to play them in one manner or another. The character face to face-off should be funtastic!

Comment

upon mindlessly playing that Simpsons game, I was finally able to get Hillary Clinton over the wall, and what looked to be a image of what the Hollywood version of the attraction is going to be, I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                            upon mindlessly playing that Simpsons game, I was finally able to get Hillary Clinton over the wall, and what looked to be a image of what the Hollywood version of the attraction is going to be, I like it!

I kept on tossing Senator Pant Suit, but alas I couldn't do it! Thanks for beating it! Though I did get the senator stuck under a car, and that was just hillarious!

Comment

For little Aaron's birthday, we are buying him annual passes to Universal. This is probably what I'm most looking forward too. As well as, Jurrasic Park and the backlot tour.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X