This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Thomas Town Pics (SFMM)

Sorry for having to put the links. I tried posting them with the pictures, but I only seem to only be able to put them side by side instead of on top of each other (any help?).

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/DSC_1059.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/DSC_1062.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/DSC_1077.jpg
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Re: Couple of Thomas Town Pics (SFMM)

here ya go
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Great pics! Just have to hit enter everytime you plug in a code, that way it shoves it underneath instead of next to.

Comment

I was looking forward to see what it was going to look like. Thanks for the pics.

Well, I never knew that Sodor was located in the desert!

Comment

Thanks for the help with the pics. Not too good at this stuff. Will try on the next set of pics I hopefully get this week.
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
            I was looking forward to see what it was going to look like. Thanks for the pics.

Well, I never knew that Sodor was located in the desert!
            I agree. Hopefully they bring in LOTS of trees especially to block out some of the view of Goliath and to shade the area especially during SCV's 100+ degree summer days.

Maybe I am missing something, but a train ride is supposed to bring in the families? Thought there would be a little more to offer.

Comment

They are building one of these at my Six Flags (Over Georgia) and it is supposed to open in mid-May. The construction looks to be going very slowly and it looks like the ride will be pretty much nothing. Why couldn't we get one of those indoor Dark Knight coasters instead? If Six Flags expects to bring in families with Thomas Town, they have a lot to learn. The 3 year olds may like Thomas Town, but the parents (and those over 6) won't be dying to ride again.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                They are building one of these at my Six Flags (Over Georgia) and it is supposed to open in mid-May. The construction looks to be going very slowly and it looks like the ride will be pretty much nothing. Why couldn't we get one of those indoor Dark Knight coasters instead? If Six Flags expects to bring in families with Thomas Town, they have a lot to learn. The 3 year olds may like Thomas Town, but the parents (and those over 6) won't be dying to ride again.
                Agreed. That's what I am thinking of this one after taking these pics. And how many trains will there be? Sounds like there will be quite a wait to ride this thing.

Comment

There is a Thomas the Train ride as pictured, and they will also have Goliath Jr. redone as a Percy ride. The are will also feture a Thomas retail location.

Comment

Bring back the Grand Centennial Excursion Railroad! With live buffalo!

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/lw7901a.htm

Comment

Next up, Wiggles World!

I'm not really jazzed about Thomas Town, but it's got a pretty cool looking "Cranky The Crane"
                      See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by drb View Post
                        Bring back the Grand Centennial Excursion Railroad! With live buffalo!

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/lw7901a.htm

Oh, I hadn't even remembered that ride until now!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X