This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Slightly OT: Researchers Find That Dolphins Call Each Other By 'Name'

I know this isn't strictly about SeaWorld but this is too interesting not to share. Something I've actually suspected for some time, (and I know I'm not the only one!) dolphins are closer to human beings than we ever thought in their ability to be self aware and they give themselves names. See the whole article for yourself - Researchers Find That Dolphins Call Each Other By 'Name'

Re: Slightly OT: Researchers Find That Dolphins Call Each Other By 'Name'

I read this and found it extremely interesting! Creepy I think we will have to discuss this on the next Unofficial SeaWorld Podcasts!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

That is so COOL. Thanks for sharing
      The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

​Wow. Amazing!
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

It would be fun to learn and hear the names at SeaWorld that the Dolphins have given each other!
          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X