Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#SeaOfSurprises - Big announcement for SeaWorld Orlando and San Antonio tomorrow

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingEric
    replied
    Re: #SeaOfSurprises - Big announcement for SeaWorld Orlando and San Antonio tomorrow

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    You sure are teasing this story, Eric!
    Just excited about this 50th Celebration! SeaWorld is incredible, and I am excited that they are doing something special for this incredible milestone!

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied
    Re: #SeaOfSurprises - Big announcement for SeaWorld Orlando and San Antonio tomorrow

You sure are teasing this story, Eric!

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

The graphics in the video are stunning

Leave a comment:

• Coasterjunkie
    replied

Here's the new video I just got from SeaWorld.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

From theis new Celebration website

SeaWorld's 50th Celebration
    Starting in 2014, we will be bring you

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

SeaOfSurprises is a 50th Anniversary Celebration for SeaWorld! HOW EPIC!

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

tick tock... we should now soon!

Leave a comment:

• dazyhill
    replied

I would like to see the trainers return to the water. The last time I visited Sea World (2011), the Shamu show seemed dull without the trainers in the water interacting with the orcas. I hope the announcement is something good!

Leave a comment:

• SeaWorldMike
    replied

I am excited! Can't wait to see!

Leave a comment:

• Coasterjunkie
    replied

Well the video shows Blue Horizons and One Ocean with fireworks at the end so we may be getting a new nighttime Shamu show as well as a nighttime Blue Horizons show or possibly a end of the day type fireworks show. What ever it is its going to be great but we'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

It looks like a system wide offer. I just wonder what

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

I hope not, Killer Whales don't belong in captivity in Dubai.

Leave a comment:

• Coasterjunkie
    replied

This is real curious. I just got a YouTube video from SeaWorld as well. This video comes from SeaWorld, not SWSD, SWSA, or SWO as each of those parks has their own official YouTube channel. In the YouTube comments are a few people wondering if the trainers are going back into the water but there's one that suggests a possible international park announcement. Might the Palm Islands park in the Middle East be back on track? Who knows, they've deffinately peaked my curiosity. Here's a link to the YouTube video. A Sea of Surprises is about to surface - YouTube

Last edited by Coasterjunkie; 06-10-2013, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

Tuesday from 8:30 AM PST to 9:15 PST SeaWorld will be holding a press conference at POW WOW in Las Vegas!

http://www.ipw.com/sites/powwowonlin...s_Schedule.pdf

Tuesday, June 11
    Press Room 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. N109-N112
    Press Conferences (current as of 5/1/13 – subject to change)
    SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment 8:30 - 9:15 a.m. Room N113/114
    Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
    (Past Host City)
    9:30 - 10:15 a.m. Room N113/114
    U.S. Travel Association 10:30 - 11:15 a.m. Room N113/114
    Choose Chicago (Future Host City) 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Room N113/114
    Visit Orlando 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Room N113/114
    Universal Orlando Resort/ Universal Studios
    Hollywood
    3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Room N107/108

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

On the International POW WOW site on Weds SeaWorld is sponsoring a lunch! Does this give us a cluse to what will be announced?

IPW Schedule | IPW.com

12:25-1:40 p.m. Lunch - Taste of America
    Sponsored by Visit Anchorage ALASKA, Visit California, Illinois Office of Tourism, Travel Oregon, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, and Texas Tourism

Leave a comment:

• #SeaOfSurprises - Big announcement for SeaWorld Orlando and San Antonio tomorrow

SeaWorld Orlando and San Antonio on Twitter are teasing about a big announcement coming tomorrow titled the Sea of Surprises!

This announcment was completely off our radar for us here at the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast... so what is this announcement?

What could it be? Nighttime show? New show? What?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X