Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

See "Blackfish" before going to SeaWorld

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: See &quot;Blackfish&quot; before going to SeaWorld

Fair enough SWM. Thank you.

Comment

• Re: See &quot;Blackfish&quot; before going to SeaWorld

I'm an omnivore. Does every animal I eat have a worse life than the performing mammals at Sea World?

Just raising the question. :shy:

Each Sea World has hundreds of large mammals. Each American city consumes millions of animals each month.

"Blackfish" gave me mixed feelings. Though I left the theatre resolved never to go to Sea World, I realized I might not have cared enough to see a movie about orcas had Sea World not taught me to like them.

And now I'll get :ot:: Anyone besides me really hate the whipping cows to get whipped cream scenes in both Chocolate Factory movies?

And did you hate the truck/cow tipping scene in "Cars"? I'm pretty sure that movie taught some kids what cow tipping is and that a few sleeping cows were knocked over as Cars fans became teens. I grew up in Wisconsin and never knew anyone who ever admitted to tipping a cow or being amused by it.
      Thanks, Mr. Lasseter. Ironic that a bovine man would be neutral on that being done to cows--I mean cow-like trucks. Yes, the cow-tipping scene in Cars really pi---- me off.

And now back to Sea World.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X