Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Best Ocean Aquatic Themed Ride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Best Ocean Aquatic Themed Ride

SeaWorld San Diego has two rides that have been around since I was a kid ..the Bayside Skyride and the Skytower. They used to have large hydrofoil boats that would whisk guests around and about the bay. This was my favorite ride ..and I miss it.

On the exciting side, SeaWorld has entered a new ride renaissance in recent years. Seems like they come up with something cool every year. Tell me ..what is your favorite ride?

A poll will soon be up.
    Bayside Skyride
    7.14%
    Skytower
    7.14%
    Shipwreck Rapids
    21.43%
    Journey To Atlantis
    35.71%
    Wild Arctic Ride
    28.57%
    Elmo's Flying Fish
    0.00%
    Oscar's Rocking Eel
    0.00%
    Abby's Sea Star Spin
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    None. They all stink like dead trout that's been out in the sun too long.
    0.00%
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Best Ocean Aquatic Themed Ride

I like the Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld San Diego and LOVE it in Orlando. Seems that the Orlando park always gets the bigger, better, and more highly themed version of everything. But I still love the San Diego park.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
      I like the Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld San Diego and LOVE it in Orlando. Seems that the Orlando park always gets the bigger, better, and more highly themed version of everything. But I still love the San Diego park.
      SeaWorld Orlando and Universal/Islands Orlando always get the bigger/most immersively themed attractions.

Regardless, I'm with you. Everything about SeaWorld San Diego ROCKS!
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I REALLY like Shipwreck Rapids, unfortunately you get WAY too soaked on it most times you ride. I also think Wild Arctic is pretty great.

Comment

Are you guys/girls kidding? Journey to Atlantis all the way for the win!!!!

What other attraction in the world goes from super highly themed water flume ride to super highly themed roller coaster within a matter of seconds? It's the best of both worlds, really. Plus you get to see the ultra rare super endangered nearly extinct Commerson's Dolphin. Thrilling and educational at the same time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X