X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Remember that Earthquake?

So As the title says,

Do you remember that little earthquake we had over the summer?

Well Guess where I was?!

SEA WORLD!

At the time, I had just walked in, and I was on my way to Journey To Atlantis. Not sure how any of the animals reacted, but Journey To Atlantis was doing some tessts to make sure it was working properly. We got in line right when it re-opened

I just wanted to share that.
    :lol:SkItTlEs:lol:

Re: Remember that Earthquake?

I was in summer school! haha. We got evacted and they said we could go home early

Comment

If it's the one that happened toward the end of July, I was at a Bob's Big Boy in Barstow on the way to Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by SkittlesMcGee943 View Post
        So As the title says,

Do you remember that little earthquake we had over the summer?

Well Guess where I was?!

SEA WORLD!

At the time, I had just walked in, and I was on my way to Journey To Atlantis. Not sure how any of the animals reacted, but Journey To Atlantis was doing some tessts to make sure it was working properly. We got in line right when it re-opened

I just wanted to share that.
        I remember that earthquake and i was actually walking outta my friends house to get into the car to drive to sea world!!

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
          If it's the one that happened toward the end of July, I was at a Bob's Big Boy in Barstow on the way to Vegas!
          I was in Vegas when that happened, my birthday was on the 28th and we decided to go to Vegas for the week. When I woke up the next morning I turned on the TV and saw the "BREAKING NEWS" and started laughing. I had just commented a couple of days before that is had been awhile since we had an earthquake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X