This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea World San Diego

I have not been to Sea World since the late 70's....Somebody gave us 2 silver passport vouchers. Can someone the please explain...what these do and which rides or attactions you can go on without paying out more. I am so used to paying a flat admission like DLR, Knotts or Six Flags. I just do not understand the whole "you can do this but you can not do that unless you are willing to pay more...." I even looked on the website and I do not get it...Just trying to find someone who has been lately.
    Jason

Re: Sea World San Diego

Here is a breakdown of the differences in the Seaworld annual passes

http://commerce.4adventure.com/store...c_benefits.pdf

Also more info at www.seaworld.com

Comment

I went to Sea World Orlando this month and San Diego in 2003. As far as I remember everything was included in the park admission with the (possible) exception of the Skytower & Skyride which may have cost extra.

EDIT: according to the Sea World website a combo Skyride and Skytower ticket is $5. Everything else is included.

Say hi to Shamu for me.
      sigpic
      Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
        I went to Sea World Orlando this month and San Diego in 2003. As far as I remember everything was included in the park admission with the (possible) exception of the Skytower & Skyride which may have cost extra.

EDIT: according to the Sea World website a combo Skyride and Skytower ticket is $5. Everything else is included.

Say hi to Shamu for me.
        yes you are right.. evertyihg is included except the skyride and sky tower.. that is about $3 each.. I was just there about 4 weeks ago

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X