Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Sea World VW

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea World VW

Has anyone seen this? It's really cute, I saw it on the 5 Tuesday morning near DL. I took a pic with my Cell phone but it did not come out well, but I found this link. http://www.jwelty.com/crazypic.html

Re: Sea World VW

Heh, the pikachu VW of the Pokemon days of old comes to mind.
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
    sigpic

Comment

Going from memory.....

Back when I worked there in 2000 / 2001 they had a US tour where those VW Bugs toured the country for some reason. I think there was 5 or 6 of them. When the tour was over they auctioned the VW bugs off for chairty. I know at least one went to somebody who worked there and had an assigned spot by the employee entrance. And dunno if it is the same one or not, but I see one ALL the time here in the La Mesa area on the 8 (about 15 miles east of SW).

Doing a quick Google search I see there was another tour in 2006:
      http://www.swc-parkevents.com/shamu/tour/index.htm

Can't find anything on the 2000/2001 (I think it was 2001) tour, but I worked there back then so I know it happened lol.

Comment

That has to be the cutest car in the world. Thanks for sharing snorkeld, that brought a smile to my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
          That has to be the cutest car in the world. Thanks for sharing snorkeld, that brought a smile to my face.
          You're welcome, It brought a smile to my face also.

Comment

A couple of internet searches said there was originally 30 of the Shamu VWs.

Out to celebrate the 35th anniversary of mascot Shamu, Orlando, FL-based SeaWorldMomentum, St. Louis, handles. SeaWorld is owned and operated by St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch Entertainment Corp.

There's still a few of them around here in Orlando.

Comment

I know there are quite a few here still. A market tour is going out soon to promote Shamu Rocks, and they'll bring the Shamu Cruisers. A few even squirt water!

--nick--
              Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X