Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SeaWorld to offer free admission to those stranded by volcano!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News SeaWorld to offer free admission to those stranded by volcano!

orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-sea-world-free-admission-volcano-20100417,0,6690213.story
    OrlandoSentinel.com

SeaWorld offers free admission to tourists stranded by volcanic eruptionOrlando Sentinel
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Re: SeaWorld to offer free admission to those stranded by volcano!

I think this is great.

Comment

That's fantastic.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Very very very goooood!

Comment

Why can't Disney do something like this? Things like this is what remains in customer perception. I think SeaWorld has a big PR coup right here, kudos to them for doing something thoughtful for the stranded travelers (even though, in the end, they'll be making money out of this deal )

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
          HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
          ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
          FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X