Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Things at Seaworld Orlando?

My family and I went to Discovery Cove today (which was AWESOME), and tomorrow we are heading to SeaWorld. Can you give me a few tips to the best shows, attractions, and what not? I did a quick search and couldn't find much..

Thank you!!

Re: Best Things at Seaworld Orlando?

It is hard to go wrong with just about everything at this park, but based on relative uniqueness and quality and your recent experience at Discovery Cove, you should be sure to see Manatee Rescue and Wild Arctic and Penguin Encounter and Journey to Atlantis.

Comment

MMMAAAANNNTAA.

You could see that & skip the rest of the park & be happy. Well...no, the net climb in Happy Harbor is pretty darn awesome too.

Comment

The manatess! Sorry. Im partial...because they are one of my favorite animals. But, I really love that you can sit in an a/c'd room and watch them as long as you want.

The Clyde and Seamore show is always one of our favorites. Be sure to show up early.....there's a mime who walks through the audience and does great silly things. He's def worth watching.

And be sure to stop by Dolphine Cove and feed them!

Comment

My favorite part of SeaWorld are the spacious and amenity-filled restrooms. I am from China and they have smell bad restrooms.

Comment

Journey To Atlantis, Kraken and the awesome queue for Manta.

The net climb in Happy Harbor.

Excellent.
            See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Blue Horizons all the way. It gets better each time you watch it.
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X