Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Seaworld Adventure Camps

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaworld Adventure Camps

Has anyone been to a seaworld adventure camp or know anyone who has? If so do you have any info or opinions on how the camp was?

I did! When I was in high school, I went to the Careers Camp once (1999) and Advanced Careers Camp twice (2000 and 2001) at the SeaWorld in San Antonio. I had an absolute blast! It was a lot of grunt work (scrubbing buckets, prepping fish, etc.) but that all paid off when you got to play with the animals for a bit. If you're thinking of working with animals, I highly reccommend it - it gives you a realistic, hands-on look at the day-to-day activities of animal keepers and trainers.

I actually made a long page for it, detailing everything I did, with pictures and all!

http://keikolover.tripod.com/careers.html (there's a navigation at the bottom to go onto the second year, and then the third year )
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

cool...anyone do ultimate Florida adventure

Comment

wow, xfkirsten, you sure seem to know an awful lot about Sea World. You're in every thread that talks about the park. Now, I'm going to ask a question, and I want you to be perfectly honest.

Are you August Busch? It's perfectly fine if you are, I just want to know if you are the person whose name is on my paycheck.

Comment

I was a big fan of the park, long before I started getting paychecks from them. And yes, that's my deep, dark secret - I'm Augie! Now, clean this mess up! *whip cracking noise here* :lol:
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

ok, well, i'm glad we got that deep dark secret out of the way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X