This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo stars in a new SeaWorld show

Sesame Street's furry little red Elmo character is headed for SeaWorld Orlando to star in a major new show, the first blossom of a new partnership between the educational-TV stalwart and Busch Entertainment.

More...

Re: Elmo stars in a new SeaWorld show

I was bummed Saturday evening when I found out this show was killing off Fusion, especially after seeing the 5 new Yamaha Waverunners on their mini dock area over at Bayside on Friday, those watercraft had given me false hope Fusion was coming back. It looks like 2 of them are set up for kites for the new Bookaneers show, like the old WaveRunners were set up for the kites in Fusion.

Oh well even though I'm not a fan of Elmo, it's cool that kids will have more to do at Sea World with the addition of this show and 3 more rides. I'll just miss the show itself and of course the scantily clad women of Fusion. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Baghira View Post
      Oh well even though I'm not a fan of Elmo, it's cool that kids will have more to do at Sea World with the addition of this show and 3 more rides. I'll just miss the show itself and of course the scantily clad women of Fusion. :evil:
      me too, man i liked that show... front row center...
      brilliant show (Maybe it's popularity died out, so cost versus benefit died..)

Comment

"Next up will be an entire Sesame Street-themed land in SeaWorld San Diego, opening next year"

Amyone know where this would be, and/or what it would replace?

Comment

I am excited about this. I live near Langhorn PA where we have Sesame Place a Busch theme park devoted to Sesame Street. It is a whole lot of fun.
          sigpic
          Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

COOOL I LOVE SESAME STREET!!!!
            My Daughters love ELMO!!
            Family lives in San Diego!!!

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
              Sesame Street's furry little red Elmo character is headed for SeaWorld Orlando to star in a major new show, the first blossom of a new partnership between the educational-TV stalwart and Busch Entertainment.

More...
              Does Universal Japan know they have stolen their biggest star and franchise?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                Does Universal Japan know they have stolen their biggest star and franchise?
                Busch entertainment owns north American rights... universal japan owns the Japanese rights... in fact, a certain movie might be coming to some parks next year.

Comment

They have been praticing for Elmo this week, and yesterday was the 1st time I had seen the new stage/set. I have some pics(cause I'm a geek like that) of some of the Elmo & The Bookaneers preparations. http://themeparkvids.phanfare.com/album/194668/324293

Edit: The show prep photos have been replaced with pics from the actual Elmo and the Bookaneers show, now that it has started.
                  Last edited by upov; 04-21-2007, 06:09 PM. Reason: see above

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X