Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Six Flags Customer Service

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Six Flags Customer Service

Originally posted by Thriller
    But when I was there, all rides had multi-train operation except the shutteling coasters of course, duh! ).
    You would think that would be a "duh," but I once stood in Deja Vu's line behind some idiot who complained the entire time that they were only running one train.

Comment

Everyone start buying as much stock you can get.. LOL We can beat the NFL guy on a Corperate Take over.. LOL Then we can fix the parks... and sell the company again.

It's currently at $6.45.....

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
        Customer Service at 6 Flags?.. I thuogh they settled all their disputes out in the parking Lots with Knives and Guns.
        Honestly... how many times can people keep saying the same tired stereotype SFMM jokes... Honestly...

Comment

Guest Relations at SFMM sucks because i needed like a bunch of maps for my friends in France and they said ''you want a bucnch of them we can give you only one '' i finnally had 20 of them counted by 2 people .

NAD SIX FLAGS BADDDD
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DifrntDrmr
            You would think that would be a "duh," but I once stood in Deja Vu's line behind some idiot who complained the entire time that they were only running one train.
            LOL. Well, technically, they could do it with a rotating station. It's just that that has never been done on a shuttle coaster.

And about the maps: That not really typical for SF, I've heard Disney say the same thing to friends of mine.
            Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

I seem to remember Magic Mountain not sucking so badly before they became part of 6 flags. Remember the trolls?

Anyway, I have to wonder about the stock idea... I haven't followed it, but I wonder if the takeover bid has inflated the stock's value or caused it to drop.....

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                I seem to remember Magic Mountain not sucking so badly before they became part of 6 flags. Remember the trolls?
                Thats when Newhall Land and Farming (then Development) owned it. They cared about it because it was their hometown homegrown park. When they sold it to the big company Six Flags in 1981 is when the heart of the park vanished I think.

Bring the Wzard and Trolls back!!!

Comment

Working...
                X