• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympicnut
    replied
    Re: Six Flags Customer Service

Originally posted by Morrigoon
    I seem to remember Magic Mountain not sucking so badly before they became part of 6 flags. Remember the trolls?
    Thats when Newhall Land and Farming (then Development) owned it. They cared about it because it was their hometown homegrown park. When they sold it to the big company Six Flags in 1981 is when the heart of the park vanished I think.

Bring the Wzard and Trolls back!!!

Leave a comment:

• Morrigoon
    replied

I seem to remember Magic Mountain not sucking so badly before they became part of 6 flags. Remember the trolls?

Anyway, I have to wonder about the stock idea... I haven't followed it, but I wonder if the takeover bid has inflated the stock's value or caused it to drop.....

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Originally posted by DifrntDrmr
    You would think that would be a "duh," but I once stood in Deja Vu's line behind some idiot who complained the entire time that they were only running one train.
    LOL. Well, technically, they could do it with a rotating station. It's just that that has never been done on a shuttle coaster.

And about the maps: That not really typical for SF, I've heard Disney say the same thing to friends of mine.

Leave a comment:

• DLRP_bopazot
    replied

Guest Relations at SFMM sucks because i needed like a bunch of maps for my friends in France and they said ''you want a bucnch of them we can give you only one '' i finnally had 20 of them counted by 2 people .

NAD SIX FLAGS BADDDD

Leave a comment:

• Soulquarian
    replied

Originally posted by PanTheMan
    Customer Service at 6 Flags?.. I thuogh they settled all their disputes out in the parking Lots with Knives and Guns.
    Honestly... how many times can people keep saying the same tired stereotype SFMM jokes... Honestly...

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied

Everyone start buying as much stock you can get.. LOL We can beat the NFL guy on a Corperate Take over.. LOL Then we can fix the parks... and sell the company again.

It's currently at $6.45.....

Leave a comment:

• DifrntDrmr
    replied

Originally posted by Thriller
    But when I was there, all rides had multi-train operation except the shutteling coasters of course, duh! ).
    You would think that would be a "duh," but I once stood in Deja Vu's line behind some idiot who complained the entire time that they were only running one train.

Leave a comment:

• PanTheMan
    replied

Customer Service at 6 Flags?.. I thuogh they settled all their disputes out in the parking Lots with Knives and Guns.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Y'know, as much as I hate SF parks, SFMM is the best I have ever visited. Really odd, I expected it to be the worst after all the stories. But when I was there, all rides had multi-train operation except the shutteling coasters of course, duh! ). Superman was closed the entire day but opened only an hour before park closure - I couldn't believe a SF would work all day to get a coaster operational for an hour. And perhaps mostly, the peopl at guest relations were very helpful when I got stuck because the shuttle service I booked to get back to LA didn't show up. So thumbs up for the best Sux Flags park I know!

P.S. I still cabn't believe I'm writing these thingsw about a SF park! :angel:

Leave a comment:

• FantasyForever
    replied

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb
    usually when i go to six flags i see 2 trains for riddler's revenge... the line still runs very slowly... but i've never seen just 1 train. i remember a few weeks ago, Colossus used to run 1 train, and open 1 side.... it took forever.. those cheap bastards, trying to save energy probably...

X is a fun ride, but i never go on it b/c it takes a half hour to load people on a single train... i don't think the ride is even worth 61 minutes... 60 maybe... over that, is pushing it... it's usually 3 hours anyways. i'd rather spend my time making fun of the ghetto acting people there.

when my friends and i get on jet stream... or now known as Arrowhead Splashdown.... everytime we pass over the people we wanna yell out "RAIDERS!!" to see how many gangsters cheer back.
    X to me is the only ride worth the 60 min wait.

Leave a comment:

• Hidden Goofy
    replied

Saving Energy? Lets pollute the Enviroment & Keep our guest happy!!

Leave a comment:

• Flickering Bulb
    replied

usually when i go to six flags i see 2 trains for riddler's revenge... the line still runs very slowly... but i've never seen just 1 train. i remember a few weeks ago, Colossus used to run 1 train, and open 1 side.... it took forever.. those cheap bastards, trying to save energy probably...

X is a fun ride, but i never go on it b/c it takes a half hour to load people on a single train... i don't think the ride is even worth 61 minutes... 60 maybe... over that, is pushing it... it's usually 3 hours anyways. i'd rather spend my time making fun of the ghetto acting people there.

when my friends and i get on jet stream... or now known as Arrowhead Splashdown.... everytime we pass over the people we wanna yell out "RAIDERS!!" to see how many gangsters cheer back.

Leave a comment:

• Monorail Man
    replied

Originally posted by sediment
    Step one: get rid of season passes. Cheap entrance cost means cheap customers, often with low income and little respect for others' properties (and bodies).
    I'll change that:
    Step one: get rid of CHEAP season passes. Cheap entrance cost means cheap customers, often with low income and little respect for others' properties (and bodies).

Most of the people outside of Disney I know have Passe to SFMM. Why? Because they are cheap. They think that $150+ for a Disneyland pass is just insane, compared to their $50-$100 pass. Knott's is starting to suffer from the same problem, now that Cedar Fair has made Knotts more towards the teenager demograpic.

Leave a comment:

• sediment
    replied

Originally posted by TacAlert
    In today's Daily News, there was an article that the owner of the Washington Redskins made an offer to buy up to 34.9% of Six Flags stock. They are seeking to oust Six Flags CEO and CFO. Hopefully this can change the way Six Flags operates its parks and bring, at least SFMM, back to a more family friendly environment.
    Stole Mark Shapiro from ESPN to take control, if it goes through.
    I saw an article in the LA Times, referring to Six Flags parks as "theme parks." Bah! I believe the word you're looking for is "amusement parks."
    Step one: get rid of season passes. Cheap entrance cost means cheap customers, often with low income and little respect for others' properties (and bodies).

Leave a comment:

• TacAlert
    replied

In today's Daily News, there was an article that the owner of the Washington Redskins made an offer to buy up to 34.9% of Six Flags stock. They are seeking to oust Six Flags CEO and CFO. Hopefully this can change the way Six Flags operates its parks and bring, at least SFMM, back to a more family friendly environment.

Leave a comment:

• TacAlert
    replied

Originally posted by bLooDiNurHeAd201
    ...the service is starting to suck... i think SFMM is having like its 35th anniversary(or something like that) this year..
    It is not starting to suck, it has been sucking. I mean, look at the people you let into the park, and then you start to hire them.

35th anniversary?!? SFMM will let all gangmembers in for a one year pass for a special $35 pass. Bring in a Coca-Cola can and let another criminal in for $1.

Leave a comment:

• egroeg
    replied

It just seemed like a while since there had been a good six flags service stinks thread on these boards. Glad everyone is still on the same page. BTW... I was back today (why do I still go???) and there are construction walls all around the area where the "new ride" is supposed to be going...

Leave a comment:

• Soulquarian
    replied

It is what it is... It's a place with great Roller Coasters. Nothing more, nothing less...

Leave a comment:

• pixie chick
    replied

i'm surprised they even have a customer service building! :ceek:
    Last edited by pixie chick; 08-18-2005, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bLooDiNurHeAd201
    replied

i live like half an hour away, so i always go there. i dont really mind the heat, but i agree, the service is starting to suck and whenever you walk around specific places, it smells like crap. but i believe it should kick up, because i think SFMM is having like its 35th anniversary(or something like that) this year..at least i hope service is better. but yea, everytime i went this year(which is more than 10 times), they DID run 2 trains.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X