Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area Bash! Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bay Area Bash! Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!

Me and the boy are already registered to go. Going to be an awesome day.

Comment

Argh!!! Yet another TPR event that I have to miss out on. I asked for Aug. 3 off from work which they gave to me but there's no chance I can get the 7th.

Comment

These TPR trips are seriously awesome. Unfortunately, I can't make this one, but have fun to anyone going!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Robb posted the following on TPR last night:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I have just got word from Lo-Q (the company that supplies Flash Pass) that the Flash Pass system will be 50% of during Bay Area Bash!

So if you want to get a Flash Pass (Q-Bot) all you need to do is go to the Flash Pass office and show your Bay Area Bash Credentials (You'll have either a wristband or lanyard) and you will receive 50% off your Flash Pass purchase!

If you haven't used this fantastic virtual queue system yet, now is your chance to try it out!

And if you haven't registered for the event yet, you can do so here:
          Bay Area Bash 2009 - Theme Park Review Store - Roller Coaster & Theme Park Stuff!

--Robb
          This is a GREAT deal. The Flashpass is the best in-park "skip-the-line" system.

Comment

Any other MCers going to this event??? We are really looking forward to returning to the bay area for the first time since 2005.

Comment

I just want to say thanks to Robb, Elissa and SFDK for putting on an AMAZING event which had, in my experience the best ERT EVER.

Trip Report coming later, but let's just say, it was EPIC!!! (and quite wet)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X