Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Mountain 2010 PLAY PASS with or without 1x Hurricane Harbor ???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mountain 2010 PLAY PASS with or without 1x Hurricane Harbor ???

I got this mail from sixflags:

Last Chance to
    Buy a Day and
    Get 2010 FREE.

You only have until May 31 to purchase a 2010 Play Pass at this low price. Just $54.99 for an entire season of fun. Enjoy passholder perks like free friend tickets, a free Hurricane Harbor admission, special events (like Fright Fest and New Year's Eve), and admission to all Six Flags theme parks.

But when i look on the homepage at the play pass description, there is no word of a free one time Hurricane Harbor admission.

So - does the Play pass include 1x free HH or not?

Thanx in A.

MasterElwood

Re: Magic Mountain 2010 PLAY PASS with or without 1x Hurricane Harbor ???

Yes, my 2010 pass did.
    For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

so its a good deal if you are planning to visit each park at least one time?

Comment

It's a good deal even if you aren't planning on using the Hurricane Harbor pass.

Comment

I'm looking through the coupon booklet that is given to Play Pass holders right now and there's a catch to the Hurricane Harbor free admission.

It's good only from May 29 to June 30 and then after that, only on weekdays in July and August.

There is also another coupon good for $15 admission to Hurricane Harbor on any day until September 26.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X