This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain's Colossus Upgrade Rumor

I am going to chime in, on behalf of Screamscape. It is pretty reliable. Just go and read the evolution of rumors, Lance doesn't delete anything.

You can see how things change as rumors and information becomes available.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro825 View Post
      ) True!

That is crazy!! Was it on the drop or something?
      There used to be a speed hill between the 2nd drop and the "Double Up" (before the 2nd turn around). It reportedly gave some AMAZING airtime and somebody was ejected. Of course there was no internet in those days, but reports are the restraints didn't fit their body-style.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        There used to be a speed hill between the 2nd drop and the "Double Up" (before the 2nd turn around). It reportedly gave some AMAZING airtime and somebody was ejected. Of course there was no internet in those days, but reports are the restraints didn't fit their body-style.
        Yikes! I always wondered why they leveled it off in that section.

Thanks for the info Clinks!!!
        Out of the NIGHT....
        When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
        Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
        ---------------------------------------

Comment

I have to admit, I didn't know that was the location of the speed hill. Makes a lot of sense now that you mention it, though.
          Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

There also used to be another hill after the 2nd turn around (where the brake run is now) but that was added in the early 90's.

Comment

That one I actually knew about... as another friend of mine pointed out, you can still easily see where the original tracking for that was from the parking lot.
              Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Colossus does need does new tarks and new cars the ride is old it open in 1971 and i wish they add a loop in Colossus its need majior referb new pait job and more new traks and new brakes
                I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X