This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFMM Goliath vs Canadas Wonderland Behemoth

Last time I went to Wonderland I rode the Behemoth, and IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Definetly worth the trek out to Wonderland. Now I am coming to LA and I will be spending a day at SFMM! (DL too) I have heard rumors that Goliath isn't worth the long wait, if the drop isn't steep enough, or there's not enough air-time, but which is better? If they were in the same park, which would you ride? Or would you ride both? TELL ME!
    Goliath
    0.00%
    Behemoth
    100.00%
    They're equal
    0.00%

Re: SFMM Goliath vs Canadas Wonderland Behemoth

Goliath is the biggest waste of money in that park.

Comment

Lot's of rides are better than Goliath, doesn't mean you shouldn't ride it if you've been on one that's better. Behemoth may be a better ride, but that doesn't mean you should ignore Goliath. They're completely different rides as well besides their color...

Comment

What's so wrong with Goliath? It's not the best coaster in the park, but it's certainly not the worst. I still think it's a good ride with a good first (and second!) drop, and a helix from hell that makes most people gray out consistently that many have nicknamed "The Centrifuge".

I don't think you'll find too many people at this board who have been on both rides. I have been on similar (Raging Bull, Nitro, Apollo's Chariot). It's a bit like comparing apples and oranges. Just depends on what you like best.
        Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Goliath is a great ride with one huge flaw; halfway through the ride it breaks suddenly. The the ride been designed without this irritation, it would have felt seamless, and been a lot more fun!

Comment

Working...
          X