Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW FOR 2013 at SFMM, Full Throttle: The Worlds Tallest and Fastest Looping Coaster

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FOR 2013 at SFMM, Full Throttle: The Worlds Tallest and Fastest Looping Coaster

Full Throttle | New for 2013

For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

-Monorail Man

Comment

Comment

Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment

Comment

Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

major opportunity to do something far, far superior (like a Maverick). Seems a bit of a waste. YOLO doesn't help, either.
                    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexshow View Post
                      What's with all the negative. sure it is a little gimmicky but i was impressed by one element... tophat that connects with the loop! Siriouslouy the coaster is cool and is the return of the flying snake dive!
                      I think is less about what the ride is...and how they had this beautiful area of the park..destroyed it for this? They have other area's int he park (like where deja vu) for a ride like this...people wanted something with a theme and used the nice environment like Log Jammer did thats all
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

"And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
                          It looks fine. I'll ride it, and probably even enjoy it. But at the same time, there seems like there was a major opportunity to do something far, far superior (like a Maverick). Seems a bit of a waste. YOLO doesn't help, either.
                          Yep, this is my major gripe with the ride. There seems to be an opportunity after the loop for them to have some terrain elements even utilizing the same route that Log Jammer used and THEN go over Superman. Heck, add in another launch.

My other gripe is after the "top hat" and that it has all that wasted speed going back into the station. Throw in a helix or something at least.

If you made the ride longer, had another launch that would create more block sections which would allow you to have more trains and higher capacity.

Comment

Comment

Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X