Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFMM Fright Fest 2012 ... don't miss it!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SFMM Fright Fest 2012 ... don't miss it!!!

Yeah, you honestly couldn't pay me to wait in a 90 minute line for a Fright Fest maze. I already have problems waiting longer than an hour for an HHN maze.

Comment

Well, we certainly didn't think it'd be 90 minutes when we got in the line. Granted, the line was long, but it moved very, very slowly.

To be clear, though, 90 minutes is probably a bit of an over estimation. But it was more than an hour, for sure. That said, a lot of the mazes at HHN also get well over 90 minutes, so clearly, a lot of people are willing to wait.

Didn't check on the coaster lines at all, so I couldn't tell you. But S:TE was actually running both sides, and pretty frequently.
      Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Natenob View Post
        What maze fell in to which catogory?
        Stand Out Mazes: Willoughby's, Blackout, Aftermath
        Middle of the Road: Chupacabra, Jokesters, Black Widow
        OK: Cursed
        Crap: Slaughterhouse

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
          Well, we certainly didn't think it'd be 90 minutes when we got in the line. Granted, the line was long, but it moved very, very slowly.

To be clear, though, 90 minutes is probably a bit of an over estimation. But it was more than an hour, for sure. That said, a lot of the mazes at HHN also get well over 90 minutes, so clearly, a lot of people are willing to wait.

Didn't check on the coaster lines at all, so I couldn't tell you. But S:TE was actually running both sides, and pretty frequently.
          I know people at HHN are crazy waiting that long...longest we waited was 50 mins for the Terror Tram (though that is the longest maze)

So they don't have signs saying 60 min wait from this point?
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I went on Sunday and had the best time at Fright Fest. I will be putting up my trip report. We had the Express Maze Passes which is the ONLY way to get thru all the mazes. We went thru each maze twice with a minute wait for Blackout the two times we went thru. I LOVE the way they do crowd control here because a few times it was just my husband and myself in the maze unlike at Universal just plain sucks with the way they keep letting so many thru at a time that I have had to stand in the same spot for minutes making me lose the whole impact of being in a maze/scare factor. Last night I had a ton of scares and the park wasn't really crowded either.

Comment

So what time do the mazes open? Looked on the website and all they say is the park is open from 10:30 AM - Midnight..my guess is 7 PM and also can you line up for mazes before they open?
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Yes, mazes open at 7pm and yes you can get in line before they open.

Comment

Yes mazes open at 7pm. People line up about 6:30ish or so. They actually started letting people into Black Widow about 6:57pm

Comment

Does anyone know the storyline for black widow if there is any? I'm kind of confused

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

Working...
                    X