Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A moment of silence for Colossus (1978-2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A moment of silence for Colossus (1978-2014)

Given why Dragon Challange at Islands of Adventure no longer duels, does anyone else think the "high five" and cross-over inversions might be a recipe for disaster?

Comment

It's still going to be here, so I am not really upset. I am curious how much of the ride will be altered.

Comment

Haven't been there in years. (But was huge fan of Colossus) Last two times was about 10 years ago and BOTH times parts of Magic Mountain were closed due to gang shootings. Bodies were still there both times and you could see them in the coordoned off areas. Yeah, sorta put me off going ever again.
        Last edited by AlohaStitch; 09-07-2014, 06:42 PM.
        Originally posted by migo
        I poop with joy!
        Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
          Haven't been there in years. (But was huge fan of Colossus) Last two times was about 10 years ago and BOTH times parts of Magic Mountain were closed due to gang shootings. Bodies were still there both times and you could see them in the coordoned off areas. Yeah, sorta put me off going ever again.
          There hasn't been any shootings at MM in that time frame so nice try trying to bring up the "gang problem" at MM. There has not been a shooting inside MM. There was one outside in the late 90s.
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Working...
          X