Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Colossus Roller Coaster - On fire

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Colossus Roller Coaster - On fire

Firefighters Respond to Blaze at Magic Mountain’s Colossus Roller Coaster | KTLA
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Re: Colossus Roller Coaster - On fire

I was all worried, and then I remembered that they're taking the coaster out. Excitement gone.

Comment

Originally posted by hannahwonka View Post
      I was all worried, and then I remembered that they're taking the coaster out. Excitement gone.
      The coaster is not being completely removed, but rebuilt. That work is what apparently sparked the blaze.

Comment

Saw video of what looked like the top arch of the lift hill collapsing. Wow.
        Account abandoned due to trolls

Comment

:yea:Holy Schmolly!!!Colossus is going to be epic!!!:gladsad:

Comment

The section that burned has already been removed and all of the first drop. They removed a large portion to steepen the drop as seen in the animation.
            "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Working...
            X