Six Flags over Texas to open 4D Leage of Justice ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Six Flags over Texas to open 4D Leage of Justice ride

Not sure if this will compare to the Spider-man/Transformers ride, but it looks promising.
    Interactive 4D ride with ride shooter capability. The article and video within give hints to the ride design. Sounds exciting!:thumbup:

Re: Six Flags over Texas to open 4D Leage of Justice ride

Do we know the opening date for this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice50 View Post
      Do we know the opening date for this yet?
      End of May. oh and Six Flags St. Louis is getting this ride too.

https://youtu.be/5swVB5S5mEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uP1LMD8lCA

https://youtu.be/5swVB5S5mEI
      Last edited by Darth Goofy; 04-09-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Goofy View Post
        Not sure if this will compare to the Spider-man/Transformers ride, but it looks promising.
        After being able to tour the St. Louis ride half a dozen times since construction started last September & as someone who has ridden Spiderman and Transformers (over a dozen times), I completely expect this ride to meet the standards of or even surpass the similar rides at Universal.

Comment

Originally posted by OperationsSupe View Post
          After being able to tour the St. Louis ride half a dozen times since construction started last September & as someone who has ridden Spiderman and Transformers (over a dozen times), I completely expect this ride to meet the standards of or even surpass the similar rides at Universal.
          If it meets or exceeds the standards of the similar Universal rides it will be a "WIN" for Six Flags.

Comment

That ride looks really good.

Although, I'm going to continue laughing at Cyborg's inclusion in anything because Cyborg suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirya View Post
              That ride looks really good.

Although, I'm going to continue laughing at Cyborg's inclusion in anything because Cyborg suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

I guess it could be comic relief for you then, if you ever visit and experience this attraction?

Comment

Originally posted by Nirya View Post
                That ride looks really good. Although, I'm going to continue laughing at Cyborg's inclusion in anything because Cyborg suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
                I always figured it was due to his popularity from the Teen Titans cartoon where he was pretty cool. No idea what he was like in the actual comics.
                "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

It has opened!! Doesn't look too bad!! kinda a mix between Toy Story Midway Mania and the Spider-man attraction.

Comment

I just rode it last weekend. The ride itself is good. I was paying too much attention to hitting targets to pay attention to the story line, but it was fun. They should have put more of the queue inside to beat the summer heat, and it made the rest of my family feel a little sick from the car movement combined with the action on the screens. But definitely worth riding.

Comment

Working...
                    X