Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

SFMM Goliath roller coaster

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFMM Goliath roller coaster

This ride has been closed for awhile as the park awaited a new chain for the lift.

Yesterday a large crane was at the ride and the chain was being installed so hopefully this high capacity ride will be open soon.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Re: SFMM Goliath roller coaster

Bump, for Colossus review.

Someone else's not mine. I haven't been on it. Heck, I haven't been since 1999 or so. But this draws me. It sings to me......

Comment

This ride is working and is fabulous. On near the last turns, you nearly lose consciousness because of the G forces it makes in the turns!
      --
      http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

I theme park on week days (I work weekends) in the off season so it's impossible for me to get to Magic Mountain usually. Last year I took a haunt vacation and MM Fright Fest was one of my stops (QM Dark Harbor, KSF, UHHN, Riegn Of Terror, 17th Door, Sinister Pointe and some lame youth group haunt called Field Of Screams in Lake Elsinore were the others). It was the first time I'd been there since the mid 80s. Before hand, I got in line for a couple of coasters, but Goliath was the only one I ended up on (Full Throttle and X1 both broke down while I was in line). Which was alright as it was the one I really wanted to get. Really fun ride and has more to it then just the first drop which is good. I got blurry vision on that last turn from the Gs.

MM has some week days open in Sept so I'll be heading up there on the 19th. Hopefully.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X