Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

RUMOR - Six Flags Magic Mountain replacing Action Theatre for JL

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUMOR - Six Flags Magic Mountain replacing Action Theatre for JL

On USHForums, its being rumored from three very legit sources that Six Flags Magic Mountain is planning to replace the Action Theatre; that has held the Batman Begins Stunt Show and AFTERMATH from FrightFest with a version of the hit dark ride, Justice League - Battle for Metropolis.

The rumor seems to be somewhat true, thanks to recent photos thanks to sites like Parkjourney showing that work is starting to happen for the demolishment of the Action Theatre.

Thoughts on the rumor? Are you excited if its true, or would you prefer if something else took that theatre?
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

I pray this is true. The park truly has been working on improving their park, and after this summer every coaster that had a problem will be fixed or replaced. Bringing a dark ride to the back will only help, as I feel that area could use a bit of an update next.

Comment

I got to ride this ride at Six Flags Over Texas before moving out of Texas, and it is an awesome ride. It is light years ahead of Toy Story Midway Mania. It is on par with Spider-Man and Transformers, and honestly is better and more fun in a some ways. I would love for it to come to Magic Mountain.

Comment

Man I hope....that's what Six Flags need is more E ticket type rides that are not coasters they have more then enough Thrill rides
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

From what it seems on other forums; the theatre has now been demolished entirely.

I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X