Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis confirmed for SFMM in 2017

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice League: Battle for Metropolis confirmed for SFMM in 2017

Finally we got it!!!!!!!!

Finally a non coaster ride. I hope we get a few more "dark rides" would love a Looney Tunes ride and other non thrills rides in the park...that park has more then enough coasters and rather see older coaster redone then adding more of the same..this is a great move.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Great addition for the park, now lets just hope they have a well trained crew that can keep the line form backing up to much.

Comment

Went to the parks a few weeks ago...unless they work a miracle no way its out before even Fright Fest, there are still not even done with the building so...no clue why they said Summer when they clearly are no where close to being done with the ride
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

According to other sites/message boards, they ran into permitting issues that caused delays. Apparently, there is much work done on the interior, and they are saving the exterior and outside landscaping for last. There's a small hope of it opening late July, but August is looking more likely.
          Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
            According to other sites/message boards, they ran into permitting issues that caused delays. Apparently, there is much work done on the interior, and they are saving the exterior and outside landscaping for last. There's a small hope of it opening late July, but August is looking more likely.
            Once again I'll believe it when I see it

Looks like its a year away...i know it wont take that long but its not coming out in the summer...which really sucks

If its not out by the end of the year...im out of luck no way I'm getting another pass next year
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Depends on how you define "summer". I do think it will be by August, and there's a small chance it could be July. To me, that's still summer (though barely). I've heard from a few sources the ride has already been testing, so it's really just the finishing touches inside and the exterior. So I don't know if it's as far off you as you may think, despite the exterior appearances.

Comment

Depends on how you define "summer". I do think it will be by August, and there's a small chance it could be July. To me, that's still summer (though barely). I've heard from a few sources the ride has already been testing, so it's really just the finishing touches inside and the exterior. So I don't know if it's as far off you as you may think, despite the exterior appearances.
                Ok We will see...I doubt it will be out by summer's end but could be wrong
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

^SFMM has just announce it'll open on July 12... so there you go, doubter.

Comment

^SFMM has just announce it'll open on July 12... so there you go, doubter.
                    haha I'll believe it when I see it

Good for them...no well in hell I'm going there before the summer ends because of the heat but excited to see if they can do a dark ride well
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I believe the employee preview night is July 11. Have to check with my son who works there.
                      "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Ihate to be that guy...but I hate video Qs like this....just after the 5th time of riding..im like such up...i get it

Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X