Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Have U been to SFMM Fright Fest? The website is funny! How is Ghoulish Grub@the Pub?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have U been to SFMM Fright Fest? The website is funny! How is Ghoulish Grub@the Pub?

This year we'll visit Scary Farm and Dark Harbor, but next year I'm planning on hitting Fright Fest. Have you gone and, if so, did you like it?

The website they created for this event is funny--see the "Tips" and "Faqs" sections!

I've been disgusted with Magic Mountain's food besides for Mooseburger Lodge, which closed LONG ago. But at the Fright Fest they have "Ghoulish Grub at the Pub" where one can
    "Enjoy the spooky fun and pesky zombies and feast on a delicious three-course meal." Please tell me the main course isn't a crappy burger or pizza!

Their VIP tour is $399--good luck with that Magic Mountain. (Universal's Horror NIghts VIP tour is $299 and sounds a lot better, not that I'd spend over $600 for a night at a theme park for two of us.)

If you pay $84 you can get in the park and return any day in 2018 (and I believe 2017, but I should doublecheck that.)
    Amazing deal!
    Especially that the park will (again, correct me if I'm wrong), be open every day in 2018.

Where is Sir Clinksalot? (Sp?) Wasn't he the Micechat's Magic Mountain maven?

Comment

OK, they posted the info I was looking for, and "Ghoulish Grub in the Pub" is only served on Saturdays and seem overpriced,
      especially when contrasted with Knott's Boo-fet which is all-you-can-eat and gets you to the mazes early.
      And isn't Magic Mountain parking a whopping & whomping $25?

"You don't want to be scared on an empty stomach!

Experience thrills by day and fright by night, plus feast on a delicious three-course meal during Ghoulish Grub at the Pub.

Enjoy the spooky fun and pesky zombies on one of the following nights:
      • Saturday, September 23
      • Saturday, September 30
      • Saturday, October 14
      • Saturday, October 21
      • Saturday, October 28
      The meal will take place in the Metro Park Pub from 7:30pm - 9:30pm. Meal will be served in three courses and delivered to guest tables. Meal includes salad, entree, dessert, and one (1) bottled Coca-Cola beverage. Ghoulish meal includes:
      1. Salad (Choose One): Betrayed Caesar Salad or Graveyard Greens Kale Salad
      2. Entree (Choose One): Beastly Turkey Leg, Mr. Cannibal's Beef Ribs, Fried Fowl, or Mad Cow-less Vegetarian Lasagna
        • Sides (included with all entrees): Vampire Hunter's Garlic Bread, Corn Stalker Cob, Monster Mashed Potatoes
      3. Dracula's Desserts (Choose One): Pumpkin Pie or Banana Pudding

Meal tickets can be purchased for $24.99 per person (park admission required). All Season Dining Pass Holders pay only $14.99 in park at the Metro Park Pub.

Purchase your tickets to Ghoulish Grub at the Pub at Maze Wristband Sales Center outside Six Flags Emporium, Big Belly Burger, Plaza Cafe and Metro Park Pub."

Comment

I've been to Six Flags a few time

My addvise get the VIP Pass its like 30ish bucks and well worth it since you can get walk onto all the mazes

The mazes range from meh to good, the Aftermath one is the wow but after doing it 3+ years it does kinda lose its cool factor but still its a fun event just not as good as Knotts or Universal but still fun if you like mazes and some fun scares
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
          I've been to Six Flags a few time

My addvise get the VIP Pass its like 30ish bucks and well worth it since you can get walk onto all the mazes

The mazes range from meh to good, the Aftermath one is the wow but after doing it 3+ years it does kinda lose its cool factor but still its a fun event just not as good as Knotts or Universal but still fun if you like mazes and some fun scares
          Thanks, Jarrod!

I don't get the Fastbass at Knott's because I go opening weekend and hit all the mazes ASAP after the Boo-fet, but I'll follow your advice & get one at Magic Mountain's Halloween event, when I get around to going. In 4 hours & ten minutes we'll be at the Queen Mary's Dark Harbor with front-of-the-line passes.

To get really off track, I think if I could visit myself 35 years ago and tell my kid self that I'm still into theme parks when I get old, my kid self would be relieved to learn that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X