X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry "Grinchmas" Universal Hollywood?! Check Out USH Job Ads

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
    Good job for their first go around of this.

First time for this version anyway.

USH had the Grinch before. They had a snow slide and the Grinch walk-through where the House of Horror's is now.

I miss their Christmas with a Million Lights promo and the escalator made up as a candy cane the most though...

Comment

Has anyone actually been there yet? Seems like the Jungle Gym/ Air ball blasters would be a nice setting for the Grinch's Cave/ Mt. Crumpit. Then the waterplay area a Whoville (show?). And I don't know, the rocket covered up to be the x-mas tree??

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
        Has anyone actually been there yet? Seems like the Jungle Gym/ Air ball blasters would be a nice setting for the Grinch's Cave/ Mt. Crumpit. Then the waterplay area a Whoville (show?). And I don't know, the rocket covered up to be the x-mas tree??
        I'm not going there this year. I'd sure like to see more pix of interactive areas such as you have mentioned, filmfreak. My new job starts January 1st, and I will definitely be at next year's Grinchmas!
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Working...
        X