Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How busy will Universal Hollywood be on Christmas day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How busy will Universal Hollywood be on Christmas day?

How busy will Universal Studios Hollywood be on Christmas day? Is it worth getting the Front of Line Pass, or will the lines be very short?

Re: How busy will Universal Hollywood be on Christmas day?

Originally posted by henryt93 View Post
    How busy will Universal Studios Hollywood be on Christmas day? Is it worth getting the Front of Line Pass, or will the lines be very short?
    I don't think it will be as busy as Disney. Some people still go to Disneyland on Christmas Day hoping to see the Christmas Parade Filming.......... I think you'll be fine.

Comment

My crystal ball is in the shop but I wish I could help ya!

Comment

Being that this is the first time it is open on Xmas day, no one knows.
        "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

It was fairly busy on Thanksgiving day, so who knows.

Keep an eye on the weather too - it rained the day before Thanksgiving, so a lot of the people that might have gone that day, probably went on Thanksgiving itself.
          See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X